Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Molly and Her Love of Food

This is a picture of Molly at our "Cherry Party" as she calls it. (When my Mom, sisters and I made 400+ chocolate covered cherries.)
Saturday I found Esten and Molly is his closet each sippin' on a can of Tahitian Treat. Esten said that Molly was the one that brought them in there. I don't doubt it! We're planning on putting a lock on the pantry and fridge.
The next day, Connor & Esten came running in the hearth room, "Molly is on top of her kitchen eating a bowl of chili!" YEP, she sure was. She was sitting on the very top of her kitchen eating a big COLD bowl of chili. (I had left it on the counter after warming some up for Jonathan.)

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Sounds like you definitely need locks!

SOOO funny!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That's almost as funny as her sitting on top of her bed with the chocolate cake!!!